Buying and Selling Online Certification
Over the past 25 years, the commercial landscape has undergone a seismic shift. Rather than relying on bricks-and-mortar stores and offices for revenues, businesses are increasingly using the internet to generate sales.
In this course, you will discover the history of e-commerce, its current role in the commercial landscape, and its broader implications for society. You will learn about the technology that makes e-commerce possible, and what the future may hold.
You will gain a practical insight into how consumers can make the most of e-commerce, how to get the best deals when buying goods and services online, and how you can use the internet to begin or expand your own business.
You Will Learn:
- The history of e-commerce and what it means not only for the retail landscape but for society as a whole.
- How to navigate and use the most widely-used online retailers when buying goods and services.
- How to sell products and services online – whatever you want to sell, there is an online platform to meet your needs.
- Why your business may benefit from an online store, and how to set up a shop that will boost your revenue.
- The advantages of running an internet-based business, and practical considerations to bear in mind when starting out.
- How online sellers make money by promoting other people’s products and services, and how you can generate income as an affiliate marketer.
- How businesses use internet-based advertising to promote their products and services online.
- How to offer freelance services via the internet, and how to work with online freelancers.
- How to keep yourself safe when buying and selling online.
- The future of e-commerce, and the trends that look set to continue in the coming years.
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will learn how individuals and businesses use the internet as a means of exchanging money, goods and services.
- You will know how to find the best deals online, and how to shop safely and securely.
- You will discover how to sell your own products and services online, and how to supplement income from a bricks-and-mortar business with e-commerce.
- Your knowledge will stand you in good stead for business roles that demand modern commercial awareness.
- You can study from any location with an internet connection.
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines.
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects.