You’ve probably been giving presentations all your life. They often start children early in primary school, having them get up in front of the class to present something small. Then, perhaps you presented a research paper or an academic study.
In adult life, presentations are no less ubiquitous. Sometimes they can be less formal, but, depending on the type of work that you are in, the odds could be high that you would have to present something.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, you’re likely to be asked to present in front of people, and this can be an intimidating prospect for many of us.
This course outlines the steps that you can take to make you feel comfortable and confident giving a presentation.
Firstly, we go through what makes a good presentation, so that you know what to aim for.
Next, we go over how to properly prepare for a presentation. We learn some do’s and don’ts, talk about engaging your audience and give some tips on how you can practise public speaking.
This course is sure to help you be more confident speaking in front of people. One of the reasons why giving a presentation can be scary is that people don’t know the steps to take for it to go right. Well, you have come to the right place to find out.
You Will Learn:
- The components of a good presentation
- How to prepare for a presentation
- What to avoid when giving a presentation
- How to present effectively to your audience
- How to have presence and engage your audience
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain confidence speaking in front of people
- Gain the knowledge needed, to give an effective presentation
- Bring the confidence and presence you want to your next presentation
- Learn communication skills that you can use during presentations and elsewhere