Online Reputation Management Certification
If you’re serious about promoting your business, online reputation management is a very important strategy for increasing brand awareness. A positive online reputation helps people form a good opinion about your business and this, in turn, helps attract more traffic to your website.
Online Reputation Management (ORM) is the process of monitoring and reinforcing your digital presence on the internet. This can help you build trust and credibility, which, in turn, helps promote sales and showcase your best to prospective customers, who are searching for your products and services.
In addition, being aware of what people are saying about your name or business can help you identify what’s working or not working for your business.
What’s Covered in the Course?
This video course on online reputation management includes the following topics:
- How online reputation is important, and why you should spend time monitoring it;
- How to create an effective online profile that helps people to easily find your name on the Internet; how to use your name effectively, so that your page shows at the top of Google rankings;
- How to monitor and reinforce your reputation on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and About Me, by using your name, brand and keywords;
- How to boost your Google ranking with radio talk shows and podcasts on the internet;
- How to create an effective home page on your website, and how to use images, to enhance your ranking;
- How paid publicity can help you boost your Google ranking, and how to create an impactful Amazon Author Page, for higher credibility;
- How to use the Google Keyword Search Tool, to increase your online visibility, and how to reduce the impact of negative reviews.
This video course offers the following benefits
Benefits of studying this course on online reputation management include:
- Boosting traffic and increasing visibility on the Internet;
- Higher chances of prospective customers finding your name or business and contacting you;
- Building higher credibility and trust online and, thus, enhancing brand awareness;
- Neutralising negative reviews, gossip and speculation with positive feedback and boosting your SEO ranking.