Interview Skills and CV Writing Certificate
Whether you are entering the job market for the first time or looking for a complete change in career, improving your CV writing and interview skills is the first step to securing your ideal job.
These skills are crucial for career success, but few of us were taught them at school. This course will give you a comprehensive overview of how employers screen applications, what they are looking for at all stages of the recruitment process and how to demonstrate that you are the perfect person to fill the position.
You will discover the best strategies for succeeding at an interview, how to tackle psychometric tests and assessments, how to build rapport with an interviewer and how to negotiate salary and benefits you deserve. Learn how to approach your job search with confidence and take control over your career.
You Will Learn:
- How to write a CV that will distinguish you from the competition.
- What employers look for when they read a CV.
- How to write a cover letter that will convince an employer that you are the right person for the job.
- What you need to know about the company and your interviewer in advance of the interview, and how to use your knowledge to gain an advantage over the other candidates.
- The best way to answer popular job interview questions.
- How to handle various types of face to face interview, including group interviews and assessment days.
- How to succeed in giving an effective phone or telephone interview.
- How to learn from a bad interview experience and improve your chances of future success.
- An overview of the most common tests.
- How to negotiate the terms of a job offer during or after an interview.
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- Your knowledge will make you an attractive candidate for roles that require you to help others, including roles in the HR and training sector.
- Your chances of finding a new job will improve – you will secure more interviews, appear more confident throughout the selection process and raise your value in the eyes of employers.
- You can study from any location with an internet connection.
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines.
- Obtain a recognized certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects.