Working at Height Certification
Full knowledge of all aspects of ‘working at height’ is vital for both employers and employees in the relevant industries in order to maintain a safe, productive and legal business.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of ‘working at height’, how to do it properly, the potential hazards involved and how you can keep your company and workers safe.
From discussing the different industries involved to highlighting the dangers and explaining the safety and legal measures needed, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved with ‘working at height’ needs to know.
You Will Learn
- The basic definition and history of ‘working at height’
- The different industries and jobs that involve ‘working at height’
- All the hazards and safety risks involved
- Prevention and safety measures needed
- The legal and regulatory obligations for anybody involved with ‘working at height’
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to determine the safety risks in your work environment
- You will be able to identify and eliminate any potentially life-threatening hazards
- You will understand the legal requirements of ‘working at height’ and provide advice in your work environment
- You will understand the regulations which govern ‘working at height’ and provide invaluable advice in your workplace
- You will be able to perform a basic safety inspection and write up a safety report