Introduction to VoIP
Learning the introduction to VoIP is absolutely essential to anybody making use of voice communication today – whether you’re a start-up business, an established company, or an individual looking to understand the present and future of voice communication.
This course offers a complete guide to understanding Voice over Internet Protocol, by providing a full definition and background as well as the protocols involved and telephone system options.
From what businesses must know about compatibility and system integration, to a comprehensive analysis of the pros and cons to help you make an informed choice, this course covers everything you need to know about VoIP.
You Will Learn
- A detailed definition and a comprehensive background of VoIP
- The different protocols and telephone system options
- What you need to know to become compatible and integrate VoIP systems
- How to make an informed choice using the advantages and disadvantages of VoIP
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will save money by reducing your calling costs by over 30%
- You will increase your productivity by working smarter and integrating functions
- You will find the perfect voice communication solution for your specific needs
- You will increase new business opportunities by remaining current and relevant