Introduction to Feng Shui
There are many ways in which you can organise a home or space. For those who suffer from clutter and hoarding, ancient aesthetic philosophies may be the solution to your problems.
Feng shui is more than just a tool to throw out old junk — it is an entire belief based around the life energies that flow through everything, both living and non-living. By balancing your home’s energies, you can benefit from better mental health and mental clarity, less clutter, more mindfulness, and more.
In this course, you will firstly learn about feng shui, other aesthetic philosophies, how feng shui works and the basics of feng shui.
Next, you will learn about the elemental phases, trigrams, the importance of the proper placements of things and even colour.
Finally, you will learn about the various benefits of feng shui, how to apply feng shui in your home or space and some advice to help you perfect your feng shui skills.
You Will Learn:
- About different philosophies and where feng shui began
- What qi is in relation to objects
- The importance of colour and directions and the elements of feng shui
- How to use feng shui in your space to regain harmony and balance
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You learn about an ancient philosophy involving aesthetics and balance
- You get to look into the essence of feng shui
- How to apply feng shui, not just in your home but also in your life
- How feng shui relates to other Chinese arts