Exercising at Home or Outdoors
Deciding to begin a home-based or outdoors exercise plan on your own is a daunting prospect. There is so much conflicting information online, and it’s difficult to know who to trust and how to tell a fad from a fact.
The Exercising at Home or Outdoors Course is designed specifically to put your mind at rest and provide you with a complete and credible guide to everything you need to know, to embark on and succeed in your personal fitness journey!
We include a step-by-step guide to not only self-evaluating and planning your sessions but also exactly how to perform a massive variety of exercises, both at home or outdoors, with a strong focus on using your surroundings and not relying on expensive and overly-complicated equipment.
Above all, we believe that your personal safety comes first, and, as such, we provide you with a highly effective and safe exercise guide, which caters for everyone, from complete fitness novices to more seasoned gym-goers, who are looking for home-based and outdoor alternatives.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- How to create a personalised fitness plan, based on ideal fitness standards, your current fitness level and your personal fitness goals
- Physical and environmental hazard awareness: how to stay safe, when exercising at home and outdoors
- The most versatile and effective cardiovascular exercises for home and outdoor environments
- Bodyweight and free weight-based strength exercises, and how to plan your sessions, based on your strength training requirements
- A complete guide to the best flexibility, balance and coordination exercises for the home environment or the great outdoors
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Become happier, healthier and fitter than ever before
- Save time and money by implementing your own exercise plan at home
- Avoid the fads and fairy-tale promises of other ineffective online fitness guides
- Maximise your exercise efficacy, while prioritising your health and safety
- Design your sessions, reps and sets, based on your circumstances and individual needs