Dementia Awareness Certification
Dementia is highly prevalent and affects millions of people around the world. It includes a broad category of brain diseases that become progressively worse over time – and we’re seeing a sharp increase in diagnosis.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into the types, nature and aspects of dementia, as well as ways to prevent and manage this terrible affliction.
From the different categories to the current research into the causes and potential ways to ease the burden of dementia, this comprehensive course covers all the bases.
You Will Learn
- The basics about dementia – the definitions, brief history and categories
- The different stages of dementia
- The symptoms of dementia
- A comprehensive look at the different types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease
- How to prevent and manage dementia
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will be able to better understand and interact with sufferers of dementia in your life
- You will become familiar with techniques to prevent dementia which can be applied to your life as well as shared with others
- You will learn about the common misconceptions that many people have and play an active role in enlightening others
- You will understand all about the different stages and how sufferers are affected
- You will learn all about the different symptoms of dementia and how to manage them effectively