Social Media for Business Certification
Social media marketing is a type of online marketing that involves creating and posting content, such as articles, images, videos, as well as paid social media ads, to increase customer engagement.
Social media creates great exposure for your business, it’s cost-effective and you don’t have to be an expert to see success with advertising. This course aims to provide you with sufficient information to help you develop and implement a social media strategy yourself, based on the topics we will be discussing.
You Will Learn:
- What social media marketing entails and what the four most valuable social media platforms for business are
- How to analyse your target audience
- How to choose the appropriate social media platform for your business
- How to make the most of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- What the emerging social media marketing trends are
- What the benefits of social media marketing are
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You’ll be able to identify the audience and content that works best with each social media platform
- Your knowledge will assist you in choosing the appropriate social media platforms for your business
- You will be able to efficiently set up Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn business accounts, and understand how the various advertising options work
- You will be able to better predict and incorporate emerging social media trends into your marketing strategy
- Your knowledge will allow you to create a specific social media strategy, tailored to your business